Aihe vapaa En tiiä saatana

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
Every time I hate my gender i should say: he likes girls. Eunkwang likes girls. So it's NOTHING but a good thing. There's nothing bad about it because that's what he likes, so.......

Right?

And im saying this because he liked seulgi.

Joten MITEN SÄ VOIT VIELÄKIN OLLA NIIN SEKASIN 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 OMG tajuu nyt edes että jos se kerran tykkää tytöistä nii ei sul vaa voi olla mitää vihattavaa siinä omg ei vittu mikset sä tajuu 😭 siis ton iha oikeesti luulis helpottavan mut miten se ei helpota omg mitä vittuu. YOU CANT HATE YOUR GENDER if thats literally the gender that he likes. You just... Can't??????????????

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
I dont know if this helps ..... But if u need more convincing.... Theres also masatoshi who dated/married kyoko and mika........ So theres another one who you care about and who likes girls too................... Mistä HEMMETISTÄ sä vedät siis ne kaikki negatiiviset asiat kun eihän silloin siinä luulis olevan mitään negatiivista kato nyt both kwang and masatoshi like girls

Then HOW can you find only negative things about being a girl 😭 JÄRKI KÄTEEN 😭

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
If you had a dick you should be more worried and hate it more because probably these two (apparently??????? :D) dont like guys and yet you feel like you would hate being a guy less than being a girl

MY BROTHER IN CHRIST

YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Okei, i might not be the TYPE of girl they like. Sure. I might not be. But I'm still a girl! 😂 So where..... WHERE do you get all of those things that are DISGUSTING?

FOR FUCKS SAKE?

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Disgusting yet two people who you like the most................. Don't think its disgusting apparently quite the opposite or at least they liked girls so what the fuck are you saying?????

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
First: yeah i should be living a different life (not being a girl)
Then: yes i should have been a mother i should have been a wife (well, just the gender part) i should have been GONE FROM HERE YEARS AGO i should be living a different life (in my original gender, without dysphoria, happily, without these problems)

OMG

Ylös Pohja