Aihe vapaa En tiiä saatana

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
I fucking hate female i fucking hate female every second of the day

I fucking hate i fucking hate i fucking despise i fucking despise i hate everything about it, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING I WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT ANYTHING AT ALL i dont want to be alive i dont want to be me its fucking disgusting and wrong, fucking disgusting and wrong but i dont wanna be a man either i just dont wanna be alive

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
But i HAVE to be a girl

I DONT have a choice

No matter what ever happens i have to accept it. I literally don't have a choice. Thats how i think about things. Thats my view on life and the world.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
I just have to try and survive as a girl, that's all. Its a fact. Cause im one of these "it's a biological fact" people.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Yes, im really that old :D kasvoin siinä ajatusmaailmassa kaiketi että sukupuoli on vaan kehoasia, ei mikään muu.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Kid youll be fine
You're not a girl
You're not a boy
Nor am i

Soi mun päässä mutta i definitely am a girl because gender = your body. I'm conservative but that's how I learned it and my head just cant comprehend anything else.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
And ive defaulted to female like it's just automatic. I'm used to being a girl. Even if i fucking hate it with all my heart.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Omg i want a boyfriend cause id be able to say these things cause i can't talk about this with my parents or my friends. Only with a professional. And if i had a boyfriend i could say those things probably.

Ylös Pohja