Hello for everyone!

Minkelii

Lempeä kissojen palvelija
Ylläpidon jäsen
Reaktioarvo
I’m so tired now. I’m hungry but I’m so tired rising up from the bed. I need banana. Good night!

annimetall

Epävirallinen Viisuselostaja
Reaktioarvo
Hello, how are you friends of mine? I'm just here laying in my bed, writing some shit on the forum, nothing really meaningful. Okay, bye!

Xanor

Asiantuntija
Reaktioarvo
Hello, how are you friends of mine? I'm just here laying in my bed, writing some shit on the forum, nothing really meaningful. Okay, bye!
I'm good. I woke up about an hour ago and I'm preparing to go out soon. I kinda hate having to wake up this early smh 😒

Reaktioarvo
I don't like to study English when teacher yells at everyone about every little thing and doesn't forget to tell us every lesson that she is so happy she will get out of this school after the semester. Yeah, I am happy as well, we are the same.

annimetall

Reaktioarvo
I'm good. I woke up about an hour ago and I'm preparing to go out soon. I kinda hate having to wake up this early smh 😒
Yeah, it's tough waking up so early. I had to wake up before 9 a.m, haha. Next week it'll be around 6 a.m, but still reasonable, I think.
If I may ask, why'd you have to wake up so early?

annimetall

Reaktioarvo
I don't like to study English when teacher yells at everyone about every little thing and doesn't forget to tell us every lesson that she is so happy she will get out of this school after the semester. Yeah, I am happy as well, we are the same.
I'm so sorry to hear that D: Better luck with your next teacher!

annimetall

Reaktioarvo
Another boring day is over. Here I am, just sitting in my room. I'm starting to think that customer service isn't my piece of cake. Not my forte.

immortalem

Antikristus
Ylläpidon jäsen
Reaktioarvo
Revenge Of The Sith Hello GIF by Star Wars

Minkelii

Lempeä kissojen palvelija
Ylläpidon jäsen
Reaktioarvo
I wanna tell for you story of my day.
I did not sleep well last night. Nevertheless, i’m not tired.
I had really restfull day today in school. I did some art. I understood some of maths but don’t so much. Now I’m lying down on my bed. But now, I eat hallon candy. I know that I have to learn so english with some app which I have.
I am so excited of next weekend. I will meet new people. I’m so shy.

Reaktioarvo
I wanna tell for you story of my day.
I did not sleep well last night. Nevertheless, i’m not tired.
I had really restfull day today in school. I did some art. I understood some of maths but don’t so much. Now I’m lying down on my bed. But now, I eat hallon candy. I know that I have to learn so english with some app which I have.
I am so excited of next weekend. I will meet new people. I’m so shy.
Hey! I haven't watch this page before.. But your yesterday's story sounded kinda nice. Are you studying English for something? Or do you only like English? 😄

Two year's ago I learned English much and much, because I liked one American boy. And I never dared call him because I didn't even trust my skills in saying my name😂 but then I started to chat to other boy who wanted to hear when I speaked, so I had to record me speaking English. It wasn't horrible. Aand when I texted them I seen that them really can't write all English sentences grammatically correct. Neither do I, I'm sure you'll see many errors in my sentences.

I'm sorry about this story. I guess this wasn't my meant. 🙄

Xanor

Asiantuntija
Reaktioarvo
Hey! I haven't watch this page before.. But your yesterday's story sounded kinda nice. Are you studying English for something? Or do you only like English? 😄

Two year's ago I learned English much and much, because I liked one American boy. And I never dared call him because I didn't even trust my skills in saying my name😂 but then I started to chat to other boy who wanted to hear when I speaked, so I had to record me speaking English. It wasn't horrible. Aand when I texted them I seen that them really can't write all English sentences grammatically correct. Neither do I, I'm sure you'll see many errors in my sentences.

I'm sorry about this story. I guess this wasn't my meant. 🙄
I didn't learn much English from school. My grades were always bad. I just didn't seem to get it.

Now my English is surprisingly good. I've spent many years on foreign internet forums. Not a day goes by without me reading or writing something in English.

I'm sure that my English teacher from high school would be shocked if she heard how much my English has improved. She must have thought that I was a lost cause 😂

But my Swedish hasn't improved at all. I still suck at it.

Ylös Pohja