come speak english with me

pääskylintu

kvaak kvaak
Reaktioarvo
hello there, how is your day??
i'm currently listening to akatsuki arrival & manifesting.

jokuvaan

taivaanrannanmaalari
Reaktioarvo
hi, i can't unfortunately talk with you right now, i guess i'd better go to sleep already. tomorrow's going to be a busy day.

persikkapyllykkä

pehmeä prinsessa
Ylläpidon jäsen
Reaktioarvo
hiii! i'm having a great day, thanks for asking D: i was just about to play animal crossing

annimetall

Epävirallinen Viisuselostaja
Reaktioarvo
Hi! I'm on a train, on my way to Oulu. So exciting! I had to wake up at 6 am, so I'm a bit tired. How about everyone else?

Tanssivapina

Asiantuntija
Reaktioarvo
Hello! I haven't even noticed here is this international section now 😱😱😱
Everyone excited about Christmas?

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
Well, i'm feeling sick but at least my panic attacks have been gone today. I think last time i had a panic attack was yesterday so today is a day off. It's also nice that i still havent thrown up today even though in the morning i thought i was gonna (i feel nausea all the time but luckily havent vomited). So it's goodd. I'm just a bit tired because i sleep poorly every night because of these stomach pains etc. Last night i woke up maybe 1-2 times or so because i had a lot of stomach ache (damn i probably ate too much, oh god christmas makes my stomach pains worse.....)

I kind of wanna listen to music but idk i'm so tired and nauseous aaaaa i can't

Mandalay

kadoksissa
Reaktioarvo
Hi! Just came home from my aunt's house where i spent christmas. I had lots of fun there, even tho i miss my family, because they're abroad and i haven't seen them for months. I still have 11 days before having to go to work again so I'm gonna meet my friends tomorrow and prepare for new year, because me and my friends are gonna spend it at my home

irwikissa

Puff-lohikäärme
Reaktioarvo
Akatsuki?
Like red punch?
Or is it written differently

Reaktioarvo
I wish I were more confident speaking English. I do speak English okay, at least compared to most Finnish people my age, but I guess I don't have enough opportunities to use the language, so I am not too good with it.

salisbury

nettimuumio
Reaktioarvo
Morning! It's my last day of Easter holiday and then back to school... Might do some spring cleaning now that the weather is so sunny! ...or just play games and watch Disney for the whole day

Ylös Pohja