I just realised that I can actually communicate with people in English

Myrskyvaroitus

Järjestyksenvalvoja kuudelta aamulla
Reaktioarvo
Someone told me that they like to talk with me because I'm so good at English
I felt confused because I thought my English is terrible haha

But then I realised that I have been watching videos in English and in school when teacher speaks in English I don't even recognise when she switches from Finnish to English and from English to Finnish because I still understand everything

Now I feel so dumb because it took a lot time to realise this lmao

irwikissa

Puff-lohikäärme
Reaktioarvo
Yeah. I nowadays rarely watch anything in Finnish. I am trying to improve my spelling and writing in general by reading some English literature.

Myrskyvaroitus

Järjestyksenvalvoja kuudelta aamulla
Reaktioarvo
Yeah. I nowadays rarely watch anything in Finnish. I am trying to improve my spelling and writing in general by reading some English literature.
Lol I'm so tired of reading anything in English so I don't do that xD I can talk with people but I just get frustrated if I have to read long texts in English

irwikissa

Puff-lohikäärme
Reaktioarvo
Lol I'm so tired of reading anything in English so I don't do that xD I can talk with people but I just get frustrated if I have to read long texts in English
Yeah but I gave up and realized that it doesn't matter what you read. For an example, I am reading I book (okay it's three short stories in one book), that is written by my favorite author from time when I was a preteen. So it is easy to read and something that I actually want to read.

Ylös Pohja