Sick of being undervalued and underpaid.

Tanssivapina

Asiantuntija
Reaktioarvo
I put it here in international rather than in work since I couldn't translate that title into Finnish without it sounding completely wrong. (Welcome to tell me how you would say it in Finnish)

But my point is, that I have sick of being undervalued and paid for my work. I work in a forensic psychiatric hospital, and I always stretch and do more than I should, because I care for the patients. Our healthcare assistants and nurses are lazy-ass mf'ers and if I'm not doing things to patients, no one is. It sucks because I don't have it in my heart not to do it. Their life has so lil joy. But while doing that, I exhaust myself and won't work towards my future, have the energy to find a better-paid job and job that would match my education level. I'm very overqualified for my role. I have never been good at selling myself or seeing myself as very worthy. I tend to want good for others more than myself and then I fade into the background. I have a lot of anger and frustration.

Skeletor

Tsemp-tsämp
Reaktioarvo
Just quit it, it stings a bit, but in the end you will forget those patients when the sweet, sweet money starts flowing in. And imagine the things, what you can buy with the money, and do the patients give you joy like new trousers? Indeed, I'm right.

Tanssivapina

Asiantuntija
Reaktioarvo
Just quit it, it stings a bit, but in the end you will forget those patients when the sweet, sweet money starts flowing in. And imagine the things, what you can buy with the money, and do the patients give you joy like new trousers? Indeed, I'm right.
wallace-wrong-trousers.gif

irwikissa

Puff-lohikäärme
Reaktioarvo
"Kyllästyttää olla aliarvostettu ja alipalkattu"

Maybe something like that?

Ylös Pohja