Aihe vapaa En tiiä saatana

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
Nyt pelkään et mun housut on rikki vaikka en nähnyt niissä kyllä mitään mutta silti kind of

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Katoin fat tiktoks jossa se nainen ei edes yhtään tarkistellu vaikka sen rinnat oli uikkareissa ihan esillä, tai siis no ek se nänniosa :D mut se rintavako. Se ei yhtään tarkistellu niinku mä aina teen koska en tykkää YHTÄÄN paljastaa, vähääkään, vaan siks että en kestä sitä oloa. Pelkään koko ajan ja mun pitää tarkistella. + Siihen päälle kamala olo siitä että mun tyyliin pitäis poistaa rinnat. Tai se tunne että pitäis mut en uskalla mennä leikkaukseen tietenkään koskaan. Mut en siedä tätä mut siis pakko koska en oo menos leikkaukseen ikinä.

Mut vittu 😭

Nääki tiktokit:

:/

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Its just that those fat tiktoks triggered me so much cause she didn't even CHECK her breasts at all

Jos mä oisin ollu noin niin mä oisin jo kuollu tossa kohtaa tai alkanu itkee

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Fat tiktoks are difficult sometimes because they usually dont look like me so then im once again left asking, "bUT am i OKAy"

Well tbh no one else looks like me either

Even the small fats dont look like me

Midsize

Thin

No one

No one looks like me

They always have such weird bodies compared to mine

Literally no one looks like this

So im always left asking bUT am I oKAy

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
For example

Blackpink? Nope
Fat tiktoks? Nope
Midsize tiktoks? At least they look like me more than anyone else so good enough

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
And its really annoying to try to actually feel similar when you just dont look like that and youre not going to look like that

Im never going to look like the fat acceptance tiktoks

Im never going to look like blackpink

Im always going to look like midsize tiktoks even though thats just the closest thing i have found so, basically.... Roughly

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Like im never going to feel comfortable in the same way with that stuff cause its just not me

Even though im like "ah yes im fat too"

Its just not me :D

And it makes me anxious more than anything cause its like.... I feel like i SHOULD look like that and i just dont

Like im sorry that im "midsize" but i just am, okay? Im not going to change. Ever.

Now i have no idea anymore if i AM midsize but like i said thats the only thing and the closest thing i found so theres that

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
So now

Midsize people......... Try to.... Distance themselves from actually fat and plus size people? Like the bigger ones? Bro im not scared to be associated with them at all, its just the fact that its not me. Just like im not skinny either im not a bigger fat person either, so its like... I just want a sort of... Community.. thats the most similar to my body. And i think probably thats what others want too. So were not trying to distance ourselves we just want to see stuff thats actually for us. Because skinniness isnt for us but neither is bigger fat stuff. Its not for us. Its not even really meant for us to watch because surprise surprise, its not what we are. Niinku onhan midsize nyt sentään tarkempi termi kuitenkin.

And to be fucking Honest with you, to hell with the us 8-16 range. We dont even look at clothing sizes here 😂 or i dont.

If thats midsize i dont give a shit cause we all have all sorts of sizes and nobody gives a fuck and do you think i bother to look into it?

Im saying midsize only because that LOOKS the closest to me

The size range? Yeah, fuck that.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Mä en jaksa edes yrittää tietää kokoani, koska sellasta ei kumminkaan ole

Sillä laskurillakaa mulle ei tullu yhtä kokoa vaan useempi

Joten

Jos ois yks koko mä viel ymmärtäisin mut kun se ei oo

Ylös Pohja