Aihe vapaa En tiiä saatana

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
So i cant really relate. And all people do is stress me out because penetration and your hymen this and that ur vagina this and that childbirth this and that

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
I really really really have trouble understanding straight men

They are not sexy or aesthetic

They are not hot or erotic

????????

Penises aren't either in general but a special someone's is, like, it is interesting even though i haven't seen it ofc.

In general they are as eww as vaginas because i dont care about almost anybody's dick. I just have almost dead libido except a few people. The horny doesn't work except for Eunkwang jne silleesti.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
So yeah, dicks are like interesting in that sense yep. Because if i saw his now idk how id feel but only seeing a bit of the shape for like 1 sec through his pants was something that i might have wanted to maybe last a bit longer. Joten kyllä kiinnostaa.

XD

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Omg i just know he has the best penis in the world lmao even though ive only seen that much but do you know how weird it felt like my mind was going ".... Dick.... Eunkwang... Thats eunkwangs dick"

Like i almost couldn't register that i was seeing it, and it was just like 1 sec when he pulled his pants more like up or something like that

It was through pants and 1 sec

And it was the best 😭

So nice

I really really really want him and love him and crave him like i love everything about him

Now can you imagine me ever thinking its ugly?

Most i could do was being scared af but ugly? I could never

I could be scared

But despise it? I dont think so.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Loveliest penis award 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even though it was just a bit like i can't possibly know what it really looks like without clothes 😂

But that was so heavenly

Hes so 😍

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
I never had such ecstasy lmao from seeing any other penis (even naked) ever like not at all like the way i felt so ecstatic about his :D

Ei vittu

They could never

THE BEST PENIS AWARD GOES TO MY LOVE 😩😂

Im craving seeing it now but unfortunately its just 1 sec so idk maybe i wont watch it haha

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
The worst part about everything is the fact how everything feels different when its about him, even children

No, i still don't want children but oh god 😭 hed be the cutest father ohno my heart throbs did u fucking see that vid where hes with the kid in vs 💓💗💘

That was the moment i KINDA (not really) saw him as the father of my child but again, not in reality, but just like in my mind like it was so cute and something just felt so ugh no, but in reality i still don't want children

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Cause its not my thing but hes the cutest and it just made my heart 😍 do something like you know

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
I never had such ecstasy lmao from seeing any other penis (even naked) ever like not at all like the way i felt so ecstatic about his :D

Ei vittu

They could never

THE BEST PENIS AWARD GOES TO MY LOVE 😩😂

Im craving seeing it now but unfortunately its just 1 sec so idk maybe i wont watch it haha
The way the other dicks are always so disgusting D: but him 🥺 i really love his body so much and I WORSHIP omg

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Imagine jos oisin sen kaa ja oisin sillee ugh you have the best penis ive ever seen :D

Hed probably be confused but really none of the dicks ive seen definitely dont feel.... Like id want them. At all. Its more repulsive than anything.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
With him its completely different i can just think about that moment and idk it was so exciting in a way cause it ducked up my brain cause i was like huhhhhhhh??! Eunkwangs? Penis? :D

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Also do you know how much I want him to eat me out

Like in a sexual attraction sense only, because he makes all my hormones go brrrrrrr

BUT

obviously i dont want that because hate hate hate hate really hate voi vitun helvetin vitun jumalauta kuole

:D

But in a "hormones and stuff" way he drives me crazy idk i just dont know the though is weird idk

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Obviously i dont want him to eat me out because I fucking hate

But if i just think about him? Oh 😭🫠 sure. Sex, sex and more sex. :D because hes sexy and attractive and imagine if he was close to me. Oh my.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
But

Doesn't it make sense that... Id start to feel okay if he really liked it?

It would make sense

It would take time maybe but

Why would i hate it after a while when i know he adores it. If he did.

Cause his opinion would matter a lot. Of course.

Hahah mut joo.

Siinä mielessä tää kaikki on hassua koska dn mitenkään voi tietää tapahtuukse oikeesti.

Ees tapaaminen, let alone seurustelu. En voi mitenkään tietää tapahtuukse oikeesti.

En mitenkään.

Mut

Jos se oiski

Ja sit

Ku must vaan

Emmä tiedä Kun se juttu tapahtui ja sit se on vaan niin outoo jos se oikeesti on mun tuleva mies. MUN? 😂 sounds surreal, really.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Im scared what if its actually true

Like ACTUALLY true

What if it just gets closer and closer every day and it WILL happen what if its inevitable

Ylös Pohja