See i didn't know how common period fetishes were

Well idk but theres a subreddit

And there are comments

And they do seem to want pads on their mouth or something

So it exists but i guess its somewhat rare 😶 good grief, i am finally done

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
Thought it would but no. I still hate myself and i think everything about me, and being a woman, is so fucking disgusting and gross

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
But i guess i still wish he liked them but i know he wouldn't and the majority think they are fucking gross.

Like every time theres something im very insecure about, im just oh well i hope hed like it. Like saggy boobs? Yeah i hope hed like them. I hate my periods they are so gross. Yeah i hope hed think it's sexy. I hate my stomach. I wish he liked it. I hate my thighs. I wish he liked them. All of this. Periods are no exception like i wish he did sure but even if he did i feel like it still wouldn't help id just feel totally numb anyway

Like i try to imagine but it still doesn't help much huh

Fr

Pari tuntia sitten ehkä kun olin instas

I was just looking at pics of him

Ja olin vaan silleen

I feel totally numb

And disgusting

And i still feel that way

Like i just feel numb and unattractive and dead inside you know

All that.

But sure. Of course it will go away 🙃 (not)

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
My god. Life is weird

No jos totta puhutaan niin he definitely isnt squeamish about poop and vomit and farting otherwise he wouldn't tell all his stories and the whole group is kinda like that 😂

Like u cant tell me that HE is squeamish about farts and that kinda stuff fr lmao

So YOUD THINK, that he wouldn't be afraid of periods either. Youd think, at least. Dude hello he (actually THEY, changsub, eunkwang, sungjae, many of them :D) farted when he was with the members lol you can't tell me that now he's suddenly afraid of periods or something????

Hes not really squeamish about anything doesn't it seem like that? But I dont know 😂

So i don't think he would say its gross

Or maybe

Who knows

But he seems.............. Pretty.... Uh... Like he's normal about all the other things at least.

But yeah

Doesn't mean the same as "menstruation is sexy" and honestly fuck this cause ill never be okay

Its the same kind of insecurity like being fat to me, but even worse than that, which is a lot.

Like being fat is a common insecurity

Having periods....... How can it be an insecurity but it is.

Being female in general. How can it be an insecurity but it is. In the same way as being fat, ugly and having a deformed face for example. People have all kinds of insecurities. I have gender insecurity.

Its just a deep, deep, deep shame.

Like the whole gender thing not just periods. Its really such deep feelings of shame. And i can't even make them go away at all. Like i wanna be free but instead im closed off and depressed and lowkey suicidal because of my sex.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
But i swear it isn't innate? Its something other people said. I swear. That made me go all closed off and depressed. Like i can't be free anymore cause i know everyone thinks im disgusting. Duh.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
HUUDAN 😂😂

Livessä:
Eunkwang reading a comment: can i marry you?
Him: *laughing so much*
Him: we are 23 years apart
Him: 🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻 *still laughing*
Him: ah, our baby 😂😂😂

😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Give up

Ylös Pohja