Aihe vapaa En tiiä saatana

qualitymonkey

Official pappojen kuolaaja
Reaktioarvo
Its impossible that I'd ever been pregnant, i dont have any experience of it, so its okay cause it has never happened. Nothing to be scared of cause that has never happened. Never ever. Not even one time. You haven't been pregnant. Not even for a second. So itd okay

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
You have not been pregnant

You never will be pregnant

Understand that

Se ei koske mua, ollenkaan . Ymmärrä se. Se ei koske mua yhtään VAIKKA oonkin nainen mutta pidän niin hyvin huolta siitä etten ikinä tuu raskaaks joten ei oo mitään pelättävää

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Siis mua vielki naurattaa toi "can i see your saggy boobs? I love them" :DDDDDD

mut sit myöhemmin se sano et "my first girlfriend had big saggy boobs. So maybe that's why. Okay its not that i love them specifically. Its more like i dont see any problem with them."

So you don't love them after all huh? :D try to be more clear lol im confused

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
Still, its a MINORITY of men who love saggy boobs. Like seriously. Were going to be honest here. Yes it exists but like i said its a minority

Just like men who love fat girls are a MINORITY

its there but it will never be the majority of men.

But at least it somewhat exists, better than nothing.

I am definitely humbled though because it's not the thing for most men. Neither my body nor my tits.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
My fatness nor my breasts are lovely for most men

But for the minority of men, yes, and i can understand that, as a fact.

qualitymonkey

Reaktioarvo
But that doesn't remove my personal hardship, like, it doesn't matter that (a minority of) men like them, i have an issue because even though it looks good to them, i have the issue of thinking about the development and i dont like it. I dont like what happened during these years.

Ylös Pohja